Bay are comfortable pants with wide, loose legs.
You can stitch the characteristic longitudinal seam on the front for an extra accent.
You can also opt for a false fly and optionally add side pockets and back pockets.
The pants are simply finished with a waistband and elastic.
BAY was designed for slightly stretchy (+/- 4 to 6% elastane), supple, well-draining fabrics.
If you choose a fabric that is too stiff, it will 'pop' and your pants will look too big, we don't want that of course 😉
For example, choose slightly stretchy corduroy, stretch denim, scuba crepe, scuba crepe twill, stretch satin, ...
This pattern is suitable for beginners and advanced seamstresses :-).
What can you expect?
- the pattern printed on 1 A0 page in sizes 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50 and 52
-an extensive, color printed instruction book with clear step-by-step explanations and many photos
-a stylish folder where you can keep your pattern and instructions
-separate pattern pieces for all options
- info about the use of substances, quantities, sizes,…
- seam allowance is included with all pattern pieces
- you are buying a pattern and not a finished garment
- the pattern and instructions are protected by copyright law
Price of the pattern per piece: 15 euros