Start to sew! - Monday evening October 18 & 25 and November 8 - 95 euros
For seamstresses with no experience!
Would you like to learn to make your own clothes, but are you not yet or barely familiar with the sewing machine? Then this start to sew course is for you! We teach you:
- how a sewing machine works
- what supplies you need to get started
- we stitch some simple exercises
- we teach you what a pattern is, what it looks like and how to use it
- we venture into a pencil case or/and a fringed skirt, depending on your ability, so that you gain experience with a zipper, hem and elastic.
Target audience: Seamstresses with no or limited experience
Price: 95 euros for 3 evenings of 3 hours each.
Data: Monday evening October 18 and 25 and November 8 from 19 p.m. to 22 p.m.
All equipment is provided, sewing machines and accessories. If you already have a sewing kit or small material, you can certainly bring it with you! We do not have a course, so if you would like to write something down, be sure to bring something.
You can register by paying the advance of 47,5 euros online. The remaining 47,5 euros must be paid at the start of the first workshop. Use discount code WORKSHOP to deduct the shipping costs from your order.
More info can be found on the workshops info page.